Friday 9 July 2010

A Thought

While lunching today with Little Cuz (who isn't so little but is younger than Big Cuz) who drove a few squillion miles to pay me a welfare visit and ensure I got a sensible meal inside me (he expressed his concern at the strong tea and banana diet). How sensible is a sausage and onion baguette and chips one might ask. And one might also ask how sensible is it to hold on to the white butterfly.

On asking myself the latter question, after a ponder I decided I don't need to hold on to the white butterfly. The only living thing that can give me hope is me and it is only through me that things can change for the better.

Sounds like I need some Project:Life Changing then.

Yours in hope and fear, AJ x

2 comments:

  1. ****** The only living thing that can give me hope is me and it is only through me that things can change for the better.******

    write that down and stick somewhere prominent, read every day, and believe !!!!!!

    take care lovely lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice. Thank you. x

    ReplyDelete